Monday, August 3, 2009

Just keep swimming; you never know whats in the water below you.

Maybe happiness is something we can only ever peruse; maybe we can never actually have it.
Sitting in this tiny little chair, listening to “gotta have you” by the weepies; its got me thinking about life and the great things that are said to come with it. Im almost certain that every brochure of life contains some form of happiness, but I think in my life, all the happiness is sucked away by the ‘fine print’. You see life is sold to us with bright colours, persuading words and promises. The bad things in life are contained in the fine print, the print no one really takes the time to read, but you see, this is the most important thing in life. These are the things, most don’t understand, there the hardest to comprehend… the bad things rarely make sense, so there usually the things we try our very best to avoid. But I guess, if the bad things is what life is, we cant really circumvent it, as such. Yet, I think the things that cause pain should have bright red “CAUTION” signs all over them; that way people wouldn’t find the need to give up. This way, I guess everything would be perfect.. but maybe that’s what we avoid? Perfection. Maybe if everything was perfect there’d be no point for anything. Because when you think about it, our communities are built off drama, conflict, bitching.. if we didn’t have it, maybe we wouldn’t have life? Its all built around the lessons, the regrets.. If we didn’t have It, maybe we wouldn’t have anything.


“You don’t know what you’ve got, till its gone”


It is so hard when certain people stop you from getting what you want, they don’t intentionally stop you, but there the reason you stop yourself, because you know it’ll hurt them. I am constantly trying to protect everyon else around me, but i never seem to protect myself.

Ahh I don’t even know anymore.. I’ve had enough venting for now.



"if i find my way, through the darkest of days, will i laugh about the things that kept me awake?"

No comments:

Post a Comment