Friday, October 2, 2009

eigroeGmcfuckme

I received an email this morning/last night from a person from my past. as i read it i got goose bumps down my entire body. The thought of not having her anymore makes me want to scream. Its just not fair, i dont think it was ment to happen this way, not so soon anyways. When someone means so much to you, how is it "fait" that they slipped away. Its not! its pure immaturity. I guess we were both way to alike, and the main thing we have in common is out stubbornness. i remember we use to argue about who was more stuborn, and that itself showed how stuborn we both really were.
Sneaking out to the beach just so i could see my 'dream girl', then getting megga busted and in bulk trouble all for me. Coming over every single weekend, doing things that no one could ever compare to the things we use to get up to. Running through the cane padocks then thinking that some creepy person from like, the wrong turn, was going to come get us because we were hiding in their cane. Jumping off giant huge rocks into water that you couldnt even imagin how deep it was, then me jumping on you back having difficulity swimmingg away from whatever i thought was below us; most likly a deep sea creature. You running up my stairs with you cacky ankel, tripping half way but getting up to meet me at the top. It was like we hadnt seen eachother in 5 years, when really it was only abot 2 weeks, both having tears in our eyes nothing felt more real then you bening in my arms again. Walking to the beach late at night with your boy, you climbing up a half built house, me worried sick you were going to fall. Scabby under age rages, that always seemed fun, becase we were with eachotherr. And then there was of course the one that got cancelled soo we decided to go get pizza, staring at drunken messes out the front of the shop was enough entertainment for us. Walking all around town trying to find nice clothes for you, just because you loved fashion so much. Getting our hair done togetherr. All our future plans and dreams..
But you right, wishes dont come true.
But i must admitt, i sure as hell miss you.

1 comment: