Thursday, October 1, 2009

From an angle.

I’ve finally realised who matters, and who doesn’t.. Funny thing is; that lines been used so many times that its getting old and worn out, but I think this time its for real. I look back on my past and the one girl that I thought was everything slipped right through my fingers without any form of difficulty. The worst thing is, I didn’t even chase after her, and to add to it, I don’t regret letting her go. My so called “best friend” is now the one person that makes me sick, and that its self has a dramatic impact on my life. Not to mention all the other people that have fucked around, fucked off or fucked up. Its really nothing but a messed up story book, the tragedies go on and on. Good news though; is that this time I think I’ve reached the ‘end of the line’.

I must admit, I miss my past more then anything else in the world. But doesn’t everyone? Because really when you think about it, your past is everything you’ve ever know. I’m scared of what’s to come in the future and what’s right in front of me, hear in my presence, that hasn’t yet became clear enough to take in. But for what its worth I may as well say, bring it on. I think I’ve faced every difficulty possible in the last year or so, and now nothing seems like ‘to much effort’, as really nothing is of any effort anymore. As doubtful as we make out life to be, we’ve really looked at it from the wrong angle. Honestly, life isn’t that bad. “You were given life because you are strong enough to live it”, and to me, that saying is so true, because we wouldn’t be hear, if we couldn’t be hear. Don’t focus on making other people happy, make yourself happy first. Don’t worry about making others proud, be proud of yourself. You don’t have to stick by a religion, you just have to believe in yourself. I have so much to say, but I can’t quite find the right words to construct a series of decent, half-understandable sentences. So until next time, JCR™.


No comments:

Post a Comment