Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things really do, never change.

Jeremy Ashida - Things Never Change
Todays the day that I will see you fall Yet the thought remains of how I lingered along. Your telling me that there was nothing to see at all. Yet there I lay awake and sleepless at night. The push and pull it made you cross a fine line. And now your speaking out of turn when you (finally) called. If nothing else should come from you. Well I hope that you see this too. Your finding out today. That no one knows your name. No one knows your name. I'm finding out today.you're the one to blame you're the one to blame and things they never change now your're working growing big in your mind your breaking hearts and standing tall till you find you're seeing now that everything that was great will fallim in your town, yeah I miss you bit but everything you did is hard to forgetand when you think of me you know you coulda had it all and nothing else will come from you and ill be strong, ill make it through. Your finding out today. that no one knows your name. No one knows your name I'm finding out today. you're the one to blame, you're the one to blame....

No comments:

Post a Comment