Thursday, July 30, 2009

Turn back time

Each night, I pray for things to go back to the way they once were. I miss the times, where there wasn’t a worry in the world, not one lack of confidence, because I knew who I was, and that is all that mattered. Im starting to figure out what really matters and who will honestly always stand by my side. It’s come to my understanding, that there is 4 people that have created the best of my memories. If I could turn back time, I’d do it all again, exactly the same. Because in the end, at some point everything was exactly the way you wanted, and if it wasn't, I learnt new things.

ASD "Captain and his ship, if you go down, i go down too"
SGS Through the wind and the rain she stands hard as a stone."
BLP “and even when the world stops spinning, and the sun doesn’t rise, I promise, I’ll always be by your side”
KRD “please tell me darling, why your so far away, when I need you, beside me, tonight”


Please turn back the time, so I can do it all again, with those four girls, that will always remain my best friends. Every one makes decisions that aren’t always the smartest, the wisest.. There not always the brightest. We all go down roads that we never thought we would, and some times we make choices we still cant find reason, to why we did a particular thing. But they say “never make regrets, because at one point, everything was exactly the way you wanted it to be” and that’s so true, because why do something, if you genuinely know, it’s not the right choice. And nowadays, I look back at all them memories, and its clear to me, I don’t regret one thing. I wish that time would just slow down, and rewind. 

Did you know you have a special way of turning around my terrible days? You make all the bad things go away, the second that you say… hello. It's the way that you talk, that you laugh, that you smile. If beauty was inches you'd go on for miles. It's the way that you make everything seem worth while the second that you say… hello. It's the way every love song reminds me of you. Along with the stars and the sunset here too. It's the way that you make the sky seem more blue, the second that you say ..hello. So if love is a drug then i guess i'm addicted. All i want is to have yours. It's making my heart sick. Goodbye is what broke it and you were what fixed it, the second that you said… hello.

I’ve been waiting for so long, for these words to come out, its practically all I’ve been thinking about, so thank you for finding the words I couldn’t find on my own, now im not alone.

1 comment: